Analyst New Market Entry/Strategy
Levi Strauss & Co.
San Francisco - United States
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
Manager, eCommerce Supply Chain Operations will support all aspects of the LS&Co supply chain network to deliver a best in class experience for the customer from order placement to delivery. This is a global role that will include end to end supply chain optimization (network design, transportation optimization, inventory optimization etc) as well as support on other key projects within eCommerce such as omni-channel logistics and payment processing.
The notable responsibilities of the eCommerce Supply Chain Operations Manager are:
• Utilize modeling tools to guide distribution network recommendations
• Leverage data sets from multiple sources for analytics and decision making across customer order and delivery life cycle
• Interpret data to identify trends to go across future data sets.
• Translate business needs into data requirements.
• Utilize system tools including (MySQL, Hadoop, Ilog, Tableau, and Llamasoft as we grow and scale) to help guide
• Project and process development and management
• Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• BA or BS required
• Masters in quantitative discipline or MBA preferred
• 3+ years experience in supply chain, logistics, finance, retail, consulting or in a strategic, business analyst capacity
• Experience with statistical analysis, testing strategies and concepts, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis, economic order quantity modeling, and customer/product segmentation.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and manage systems/tools
• Understanding of retail and e-commerce industry
• Experience with network modeling tools (e.g. Llamasoft, CAPS, IBM Logic Net Plus), network optimization
• Industrial engineering or prior supply chain management experience a big plus
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and synthesize data to make recommendations
• Intermediate level of business proficiency and financial acumen
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to build and manage complex models to illustrate various scenarios of supply chain flows to compare KPIs
• Advanced proficiency MS-Excel, MS-Access, Tableau, SQL, and statistical modeling tools