Pasadena - United States
We are currently seeking Senior Analyst candidates for the Pasadena, CA office's Competition Practice.
Senior Analysts are responsible for the completion of qualitative and quantitative research and analysis projects. While each project presents a different set of challenges, Analysts can generally expect to perform extensive data analyses, conduct industry research, and review case evidence. Analysts are involved in nearly all aspects of project work, interacting closely with other analysts, economists and case supervisors in researching and analyzing data used to prepare final work product.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Programming Skills, especially in SAS and/or Stata.
• Prior experience working with large amounts of data.
• Ability to operate in a fast paced environment handling multiple tasks and demands.
• Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
• Ideal candidates will have a bachelor's degree or master's degree in economics or a related field. Significant coursework in economics, mathematics and statistics a plus.
A resume, cover letter, transcript and writing sample are required for a complete application.