Sr. Liaison Econometric/Marketing
ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Memphis - United States
S: Based on experience
Provides leadership, coordination, analysis and training along strategic, marketing, statistical, business analytics and simulation lines to help formulate and improve enterprise strategies and tactics. In coordination with the Executive Director and staff of the Center of Excellence in Analytics, the Chief Strategy Officer and Operating Division Management, advises the Executive Team and functional departments on the implications of enterprise and operational strategies and tactics through innovative in-depth econometric/marketing/donor behavioral analyses and simulations from complex data; provides oversight for external analysis vendors, as well as actionable insight to operating and strategic decisions; forecasts and verifies outcomes using trends, analysis and simulation to demonstrate new improvements available; recommends strategic and tactical alternatives to meet goals. This work includes developing new tools, tests, experiments, frameworks, metrics and simulations for improved measuring, managing, and optimizing donor/marketing/program/enterprise performance; analyzing specific issues in performance and/or expectations, and supporting initiatives in the Executive Office or in key development or marketing areas
• Requires solid practical knowledge of marketing, business, customer data, operational finance, economics, statistics and the appropriate application of statistical analysis packages, especially R or SPSS coupled with a thorough knowledge of data acquisition from internal and external databases.
• Requires knowledge of using customer data, with significant technical knowledge to optimize the information available through internal and external data sources; must be highly facile with database tools and the common analytical tools including SQL, Excel, R or SPSS. Familiarity with SharePoint and Tableau for data visualization is preferred but not required.
• Requires well-honed interpersonal skills so as to enable multifunctional team working in heavily data-driven problem analysis involving econometrics, behavioral economics, consumer psychology and customer data; working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Crystal Ball, and C++ (for Simulation).
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills; ability to publicly speak, write and present persuasively and clearly on very abstract problems for internal/external relations; ability to train others on complex marketing, business, customer behavior, economic, econometric and statistical concepts.
• Ability to think strategically and derive strategic direction based on donor and business trends internally and externally; understand complex verbal or written instructions.
• Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Ph.D. in statistics or economics with plus 5 years of proven experience in statistical data analysis of marketing data, stochastic modeling and predictive modeling, where in-depth application of economics through statistical data analysis and interpretation are required.
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• modeling and predictive modeling, where in-depth application of economics through statistical data analysis and interpretation are required.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.